Thursday 21 July 2016

DANGERS OF PREMARITAL SEX....episode 2

I held her head and told her that am not ready for this now. She kept touching me inappropriately, as she was doing this I was moved to make love to her, l don't know if she knew she have seduced me, immediately she kissed me as if she was enjoying the taste of my tongue .

I know that if I don't say anything now I will be a victim. I shouted stop this, stop this do you know that you want to implicate me? . she stopped and became ashamed I got myself and I felt a relief. I ran into my room and she was saying pls mark am sorry. Few minutes later she told me that I was not a human being that I was an ordinary stick that does not have emotion and feelings.

Immediately she left I felt like calling her back, I became ready and eager to have sex with her. For over 30 minutes I never got myself, I kept thinking about her.....later the feeling stopped.

The next day was school. I was so happy cos I saw love the girl I truly loved( her name is love but I call her love Lyn) . when she saw me she smiled and I replied back with some smile. After morning devotion our school proprietaries and staffs were having a meeting so the first period was free for every student both science and arts. I told love Lyn I love her, I thought she would quickly reply I love you too like other girls will do, but she said.... Join us tomorrow for the next episode...... Thanks for reading we love you

1 comment:

  1. This story is a nice one that you can learn from...check for the next and previous episode as you visit WWW.teensaflame.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

please drop your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...