Thursday 21 July 2016

DANGERS OF PREMARITAL 'SEX'....episode 1

I was studying when gift came to my house. I never knew she was coming and I was surprise since she never informed me. Gift often tells me that she loves me and she is not complete cos I have not accepted her friendship request; this is the first time in my life seeing a girl proposing to a boy. She walked straight to the dinning table where I was studying, what amazed me was how she knew my parents weren't around (at home).

I greeted her; how are you, and she replied am fine my love. I wanted to say who is your love but I never knew what made me to keep silent.

I paused, my heart started beating fast, I felt like a frozen chicken. She held my hands I could not withdraw. I said in my mind "look at this girl, she wants to implicate me, not only that she wants me to make love to her now; despite that I have not accepted her proposal".

Gift is a very pretty girl. She won the most beautiful girl in my school. She is very brilliant and quiet, despite that I was an average student who will always play at school I don't still really understand why she loves me to this extent.

Many things started going on in my mind, and I became afraid. Before I could know what is happening am out of the dinning table now in the centre of the sitting room. I saw her hands on my shoulder, she hugged me so tight... Immediately I held her head and...............please check out for episode 2 

1 comment:

  1. Don't miss the next episode.. Teens Aflame presents a life changing story.stay with us as you keep visiting www.teensaflame.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

please drop your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...