Monday 19 February 2018

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW OF MISS DAZZLE NIGERIA (Queen Nancy Olibe) BY MIRACLE JOHNSON ON HOW TEENAGERS CAN ACHIEVE THEIR DREAMS.


My favorite quote goes like this "our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our greatest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves who am I to be intelligent, talented and successful? Actually who are you not to
be?. I feel sorry for people who get to the end of their lives and wallow in regret of all the things they could have done and been. I think we should begin early and let our teenagers init on the fact that they can be whatever they want to be. Now if you're ready to roll with me, lets GO!

1) GOD FIRST: now don't get me wrong, going all spiritual and all. You can be successful without the God factor and I can prove that but with God, you will have good success. See the difference? All the talents and creativity imbibed in you are gifts from him and no one can beat you at doing what God has put in you. Ask for his unconditional favour and you will get it.

2) BELIEVE IN YOU: all the talents in the world wouldn't be close to enough if you really can't look yourself in the mirror and say " I AM CAPABLE". Are there any limits to anything? Absolutely not. I am limitless. You are limitless. We are limitless beings. Stop saying "I cannot". Stop thinking "I cannot". I can't do this because I'm not pretty enough or I can't because I'm not smart enough or I can't because I'm not rich enough. I can't...I can't... I can't. Whether you think you can or you cannot, you are right. The right mindset is everything. You become whatever you mediate on! Success doesn't start with an act; it starts with a thought.  You have to understand that who you are is enough or else success will run far away from you.
Also Read: 5 WAYS TEENAGERS CAN LIVE A SUCCESSFUL LIFE.

3) FEED YOUR TALENT: we are all a unique blend of talents. The creativity in us is immeasurable but sadly only very few explore these talents. It really saddens me to hear young people say "oh I really wanna do this but Daddy won't let me or mummy won't let me" have you even tried? Sometimes our parents just need to see what we're capable of doing to know. So don't just say it to them, show it to them. Our popular Nigerian artiste popularly known as "Davido" once shared a story about how his Dad would lock him up whenever he saw his songs and sue everyone involved in his shows. Most parents are like this too. You just have to show them who you are. Today Davido's father celebrates him. I have a friend who can really draw and paint. He is just too good. I've never seen such creativity. He wanted to study fine arts in school and his Dad was like "wadda hell!" (forgive my language). His Dad told him to forget about schooling if he insisted on Art and he said to his Dad "look at my painting just once". Guess what? He did and today his Dad is paying for his studies in England. SHOW THEM! don't let anybody put you in a box. You are limitless and remember no one, absolutely no one can beat you at doing what is in you. God's talents are never loans, they're deposits and as such they are never used up or depleted. The more you exercise them, the stronger they become.

4). START SMALL: small things become big things. Everything big starts with something small. Every successful person started from small things. Patience is key in success. Don't look for short cuts. They will cut your life short.
4) BE INNOVATIVE: a lot of people are into arts. A lot of people are into fashion designing. A lot of people are into music and so on. Now what makes you so special? Your ability to be innovative. Let's look at the word INNOVATION; it means to create something new and different from something that already exists. People get tired of the same thing over and over again. In this competitive world, innovation a is key!. Think outside the box. Break out of your regular routines and think out brilliant ideas that stands you out immediately.

5) PERSEVERE: one of my favorite bed time stories is the story of a farmer whose mule fell into a well. There was no way to get it out so the farmer decided to bury it there but the mule had a different idea so each time shovels of dirt landed on his back, he'd shake it off and step on it until finally he got out of the well. SHAKE IT OFF AND STEP ON IT. No matter how much dirt they throw at you, keep shaking it off and stepping on it and triumph will be yours. That's perseverance. You will bend but you won't break. Storms will come and they come for a reason so never quit. William Blake said "there's no mistake as great as the mistake of not going on. Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm. The university of Chicago conducted a survey on world's top successful people and discovered it was mostly drive and determination and not just talent that led to their success. Stay with it to the end and you wont regret it.
Whao!
Inspiring
Motivating
You can’t afford to continue in the box break it and explore the wonders in you. It was indeed a wonderful moment with Nancy Olibe. Thank you, we are really happy to have you and hope to see more of your post on this blog (www.teensaflame.blogspot.com)

About Miss Nancy Olibe.
Nancy Olibe is a student of the university Nigeria, Nsukka.  A model, and currently  miss Dazzle Nigeria 2017,a pageant aimed at entrepreneurship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please drop your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...