Thursday 21 July 2016

DANGERS OF PREMARITAL SEX....episode 4

I held her she threw my hands away and told me "sex is not a prove of love".
Immediately she left, I knew their was a problem. Now we are in Ss3 everyone in school knew we were friends but they never knew we were dating. After the first academic session, one beautiful morning she called and told me that she was pregnant and that her father said he will arrest me.
He will make sure am dealt with, she advised me to leave town but since my parents were rich I decided to stay and settle the problem. The next day two police men came into my house and dragged me out in the presence of my mum. My mum started shouting but love Lyn's dad said they should take me to the station and told my mum I will explain better there.
In the evening my mum and my dad came to the station and belled me out but love Lyn's father said he will take the case to court.
After all the judge said I am free cos love Lyn wanted it if not she would have reacted in another manner. When we got home my dad and mum told me I was a disgrace to them and they never believe I could do this. 

Love Lyn's mum mrs. Amarachi said her daughter can never carry a vagabond in her womb and that the baby must be aborted. I felt bad when I heard this cos love Lyn may die during the process.
My heart kept beating fast especially when ever love Lyn calls me or chatted me on watsapp.
In the next academic session we will be taking waec but its unfortunate that love Lyn is pregnant.  Pascal a good friend of mine called, he told me that love Lyn is dead; she died during the process of abortion.
I never knew what happened again but all I could remember was that I closed my eyes but now am wet my mum said I fainted. I wept bitterly cos love Lyn was the love of my life she was the only girl I ever yielded my heart to but now she is gone. My mum also felt bad but I know love Lyn's family will be in Agony.
I went to visit love Lyn's family, when I got there they welcomed me but her father explained bitterly to me "do you know that love is the only child I have, now she is dead, not only that in such a shameful way. I pleaded with her parents after a long time her father hugged me and said I have forgiven you her mum said I have also forgiven you but for the fact I will not have a grandchild your mother will also not have a grandchild.. I don't know if she knew I was the only child of my parents.
I returned home sad and weak, after explaining my experience to my parents they said if I was not the only child they would have punished me for this problem I created.
After secondary school was over I thought every thing about I and love Lyn will be over but their was still a problem.....join us tomorrow for the next episode...Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

please drop your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...