Thursday 21 July 2016

DANGERS OF PREMARITAL SEX....episode 3

She said nothing about what I told her that made me  confused. After sometime she left me. Here comes Gift again; she is smiling but I became afraid immediately I saw her and I think am developing a kind of phobia. I also left cos it was almost time for lectures. When school dismissed I went to love Lyn again and asked her for her phone number and 2go username. Love is an intelligent girl but does like associating with people, she just like being alone.
She gave me her phone number and 2go username but she said I should not call her that she prefers chatting on 2go. One quality I like about this girl is that she response to people politely unlike other girls.
After meeting love Lyn I went home. My mum will always tell me to bath before doing any other thing. After bathing I felt like sleeping..... ooOO I saw love Lyn taking to me and I was making her to laugh, we were laughing few minutes latter I woke up and discovered that I was just dreaming.
In the evening I added her on 2go. We started chatting I told her I love her she said she loves me too but she said she is not ready for any intimate relationship.
3 weeks latter I discovered that I was eating deep into her life so one day i decided to invite her to my house during the weekend; when I know my parents will not be at home.
She came dressing cute and decent..I gave her sit and also told her that I love her, she started smiling; then I asked her how will you prove this to me...she said  by helping me out when am in need...I replied only?
I went closer to her and pulled her from the chair she was sitting.. Looking into her eyes and holding her hands. She said to me am not comfortable with this and I think I would start going, Then she left.
After 2 months I invited her again she came and I now told her that I want to have sex with her. She told me that she was a virgin and I also told her the same and I asked her why stay a virgin, she couldn't reply with a firm answer so I told her again I want to show you love. 
I took her into my room and made love to her not knowing that this is where the biggest problem in my life will start.

READ: DANGERS OF PREMARITAL SEX EPISODE 4.
 I heard a knock on the door so I went to check but I discovered it was in our neighborhoods apartment not ours. 
When I returned, she bowed down her face looking at the floor I called but she never replied......please check out for the next episode.. Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

please drop your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...